Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Standards:||GB / T14048.4-2000 And 14048.5-2001||Certification:||EC CE Certification, ISO9000 Certification|
|Welding Technology:||Vacuum Hydrogen Filling Protection Welding Technology||Input Signal:||Compatible With The TTLCOMS|
|Size:||Small Size||Isolation:||The Input And Output Are Optically Isolated|
thyristor diode module,
bridge rectifier module
HHG1K-1/032F-120(SSR-DA) Series With CE Certification Single Phase Air-cooled Industrial Solid State Relay are flame-retardant engineering plastic shell, high temperature epoxy resin filling, thread out end connection, with high structural strength, impact resistance, strong vibration resistance, Small input drive current can easily interface with computer terminals and various digital program-controlled circuits, widely used in petrochemical equipment, food machinery, packaging machinery, textile machinery, CNC machine tools, plastic machinery, fitness equipment, Entertainment facilities and other areas of automation control. Especially suitable for corrosion, damp, dustproof, explosion-proof and other harsh environment, and frequent switching occasions, is AC contactor replacement products.
1. Control voltage: 3-32 VDC
2. Control current: 5-25mA
3. Load voltage: 60-1200 VAC
4. Load current: 500A,600A,800A,1000A
5. On state voltage drop AC: ≤ 1.6 VAC
6. On / off time: ≤ 10ms
7. Leakage current: ≤ 10mA
8. Ambient temperature : -30 ~ 80 ℃
9.Shape size: 500-600A:115×53×60mm；
10. Installation form: Bolt installation
11. Must install radiator 80A above load, 10A must add fan strong cooling or water cooling
1. The products are manufactured in accordance with GB / T14048.4-2000 and 14048.5-2001 national standards.
2. The chip adopts vacuum hydrogen filling protection welding technology.
3. Two unidirectional silicon controlled silicon chips are used to reverse parallel output, zero voltage is turned on, zero current is turned off.
4. The input signal can be compatible with the TTLCOMS digital logic circuit.
5. The input and output circuits are optically isolated, the input and output terminals are isolated and the voltage is 2500V.
6. The thread leads the connection, which has high structural strength and shock resistance. Strong vibration resistance.
7. small size, shockproof, moisture-proof, explosion-proof, anti-corrosion.
8. 100% load current aging test, through EC CE certification, international ISO9000 certification.
|Turn off voltage||1VDC|
|On-state voltage drop||＜1.6VAC|
|Insulation resistor||500MΩ 500VDC|
1. When the load current is higher than 10A, a radiator must be used or installed on a metal base with a corresponding heat dissipation effect, And it is necessary to apply heat conduction silicone grease 60A or more between the bottom plate of the solid relay and the mounting surface of the radiator with a fan strong cooling or water cooling.
2 For use in inductive load, High transient voltages and surge currents are applied to the output end of the product, which may lead to misdirection or damage of solid state relays, usually requiring access to components with specific clamp voltages at the output to protect, Such as varistor (MOV). Varistors are recommended to use 1.6-1.9 times the rated voltage to control a smaller load current load close to the minimum load current.,
3.Parallel a virtual load resistor on the load. In order to reduce the output leakage current to produce a higher residual voltage on the load.
4. In order to avoid the temperature rise of the solid state relay exceeding the allowable value, the heat dissipation effect and the installation position should be considered in the design and application of the relay. When two or more solid relays are installed side by side, there should be an appropriate spacing.
5. The output terminals of multiple solid state relays shall not be used in parallel to try to increase the output current. But the output can be used in series so as to be suitable for higher working voltage.
6. When one control power supply is used to drive multiple solid-state followings, the input can be used in series or in parallel.
7. Please be careful with this product for capacitive loads. Please select our HHG 1 C series capacitive load special solid state relay.
Shipment and Packaging
Contact Person: Sales Manager