Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Wide Current Range:||15-1500A||Display:||LED Input Display|
|Wide Voltage Range:||50-660 VAC||Welding Technology:||Vacuum Nitrogen Protection Welding Technology|
|Dv/dt:||High Dv/dt||Switch Type:||Switched Electronically|
thyristor diode module,
bridge rectifier module
SSR1522 Series Single Phase LED Input Display Up To 1500Amp Vacuum Nitrogen Protection Welding Technology
SSR1522 Series Single Phase LED Input Display Up To 1500Amp Vacuum Nitrogen Protection Welding Technology SSR turn on or off the power being supplied to other devices, in a similar prevailing as a mechanical switch. However, instead of being switched by human interaction like a physical switch, SSRs are switched electronically. With SSRs, you can control highcurrent devices such as lights or appliances with low current signals, like a standard DCsignal from a Digital Output. Most SSRs will switch on with a voltage of 3V or higher.This makes them perfect for use with Phidget Interface Kits, or any device with a digital output. SSRs perform the same job as Mechanical Relays, but have the following advantages:
1. SSRs produce less electromagnetic interference than mechanical relays during operation. This is mostly due to the absence of a phenomenon called contact arcing only present in mechanical relays, where the physical contacts of the relay tend to spark internally while switching. The reduced interference can also be attributed to the fact that SSRs do not use electromagnets to switch.
2. The switch contacts of a mechanical relay will eventually wear down from arcing. An SSR will have a longer life because its internals are purely digital. Properly used, they will last for millions of cycles.
3. SSRs turn on and off faster than mechanical relays (≈1ms compared to ≈10ms).
4. SSRs are less susceptible to physical vibrations than mechanical relays.
5. Since the switch inside an SSR isn't a mechanical switch, it does not suffer from contact bounce and operatessilently.
1. Control mode: 3-32 VDC,220 VAC
2. Rated load current: 15-1500A
3. Rated load voltage: 50-660 VAC
4. SCR anti-parallel, high dv/dt
5. Vacuum nitrogen Protection Welding Technology
6. LED input display
7. Zero-crossing conduction
8. High-power modular single-phase solid-state relay
|Input Parameter||Control Voltage||V||3—32VDC 220VAC±20%|
|Output Parameter||Load Voltage||V||50—660VAC|
|Thyristor Parameter||Thyristor blocking voltage||V||1600|
|Broken leakage current||mA||≤100|
|Surge current||A||rated current*10|
|On-state voltage drop||V||≤1.8|
|Off-state voltage rise rate||V/us||≥1000|
|Opening time||us||1/2 Period|
|Turn-off time||us||1/2 Period|
|Other Parameter||Isolation voltage||V||≥2500|
Shipment and Packaging
Contact Person: Sales Manager