Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Communication:||Modbus-RTU||Protection:||Perfect Protection Function|
|Reliability:||Strict High And Low Temperature Aging Test||Vector Control:||Vector Control For Various Motor|
|Non-speed Sensor Vector Control:||The Newest Non-speed Sensor Vector Control||Starting Torque:||High Starting Torque|
variable frequency controller,
frequency inverter drive,
vfd variable frequency drive
Air Compressor Asynchronous Vector Frequency Inverter With CE Certification
Three Phase AC380V 15KW Squirrel-Cage Asynchronous Electric Motor Non-speed Sensor Vector Frequency Inverter, as a general current vector frequency Inverter with high performance,dedicated to the induction motor drive.Drivers available for packaging, food, fans, pumps and a variety of automated production equipment.
1. High capacity power module, high precision detection hardware and new control platform
2. Structure optimization, small size, good heat dissipation, industrial protection, simple appearance
3. Fault types and countermeasures are more detailed, and users can also define fault protection actions
4. Different input voltage(220V single phase/220V 3 phase/380V 3 phase/460V 3 phase)
5. The ordinary keyboard supports short distance external installation, and the LCD keyboard is used to realize long distance external quotation through network wire.
6. Rich and flexible I/O accesses and field bus options
7. Suitable for all regions which have different grid and voltage
8. Upgrade I/O(NPN/PNP compatible) can meet more application requirement without controller(PLC) like elevator, textile etc.
9. Programmable DI/DO/AI/AO as well as RS485 Modbus RTU make easy communication with other devices
|Basic functions||Over load capability||
G type: 150% rated current 60s
P type: 120% rated current 60s
|Torque boost||Auto torque boost function; Manual torque boost 0.1%--30.0%|
|V/F curve||Linear V/F, Multi-point V/F and square V/F curve(power of 1.2,1.4,1.6,1.8,2)|
|V/F separation||2 ways: separation and semi-separation|
Straight line or S curve acceleration and deceleration mode,
Four kinds of acceleration and deceleration time.
Acceleration and deceleration time range from 0.0s to 6500s.
DC braking frequency: 0.00Hz to maximum frequency;
Braking time: 0.0s to 36s
|Brake current :0%---100%|
|Jog control||Jog frequency range: 0.00Hz---50.00Hz|
|Jog acceleration/deceleration: 0.0s--6500.s|
|Simple PLC||It can realize at maximum of 16 segments speed|
|Multiple segment speed running||Running via the built-in PLC or control terminal|
|Built-in PID||It is easy to realize process-controller closed loop control system|
|Auto voltage regulation||It can keep constant output voltage automatically in the case of change of network voltage|
|Over-voltage/current stall control||It can limit the running voltage/current automatically and prevent frequent over-voltage/current tripping during the running process|
|Quick current limit||Minimize the over-current fault, protect normal operation of the AC drive|
|Torque limit&control||“Excavators”characteristics, automatically limit torque during operation, prevent frequent over-current tripping. Closed loop vector mode can realize the torque control.|
|When instantaneous power off, voltage reduction is compensated through load feedback energy, which could make AC drive keep running in a short period of time.|
|Rapid current limit||To avoid AC drive frequent over-current fault|
|Timing control||Timing control function: set time range:0--6500min|
|RUNNING||Running command source||Operation panel; control terminals; Serial communication pot. You can perform switchover between these sources in various ways.|
|Frequency source||There are a total of 10 frequency sources, such as digital setting, analog voltage setting, analog current setting, pulse setting and serial communication port setting. You can perform switchover between these sources in various ways.|
5 digital input(X) terminals
2 analog input(AI) terminals, one support 0-10v voltage input or 0-20mA current input terminal
2 digital output (DO) terminal;
2 relay output terminal;
2 analog output (AO) terminal that supports 0 ~ 20mA current output or 0 ~ 10V voltage output.
|Display and operation on the operation panel||Keyboard potentiometer||Equipped with keyboard potentiometer or coding potentiometer|
|Protection mode||Motor short-circuit detection at power-on, input/output phase loss protection, overcurrent protection, overvoltage protection, undervoltage protection , overheat protection and overload protection|
|Optional parts||LCD operation panel, braking unit|
|Environment||Installation location||Indoor, free from direct sunlight, dust, corrosive gas, combustible gas, oil smoke, vapour, drip or salt.|
|Altitude||Lower than 1000m|
-10℃ to +40℃
(de-rated if the ambient temperature is between 40℃ and 50℃)
|Humidity||Less than 95% RH, without condensing|
|Vibration||Less than 5.9m/s2 (0.6g)|
|Storage temperature||-20℃ to +60℃|
|Power distribution system||TN, TT|
|Rated power||Rated voltage||Input current|
Due to the influences of temperature, humidity and dust in the environment and the effect of vibration, the internal components of frequency converter are resulted to aging, which causes the potential occurrence of the failure for frequency converter or the decrease of the service life for frequency converter. Therefore, it is necessary to implement the daily and regular maintenance to the frequency converter.
Daily inspection items:
1) Whether the sound changes abnormally when the motor is running
2) Whether vibration occurs when the motor is running
3) Whether the installation environment for frequency converter changes
4) Whether the cooling fan of frequency converter functions normally
5) Whether the frequency converter is overheated
6) Daily cleaning:
7) Always keep the frequency converter in clean state.
8) Effectively remove the dust on the surface of frequency converter, thus preventing the dust enter into the inside of the frequency converter. Especially for the metal dust
9) Effectively eliminate the oil in the cooling fan of frequency converter.
Please make regular inspections to the places which are hard to be inspected during running.
Regular inspection items:
1) Inspect the air channel and clean it regularly
2) Inspect whether the screw is loose
3) Inspect whether the frequency converter suffers from corrosion
4) Inspect whether the terminal block has the arc traces
5) Insulation test for major loop
Remind: when using the megameter (use DC 500V megameter please) to measure the insulation resistance, the major loop line needs to be disconnected with the frequency converter. Do not use the insulation resistance meter to measure the insulation of the control loop. No need to conduct the high voltage test (it is already completed in delivery).
Contact Person: Sales Manager