Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||Steel Plate||Reputation:||Great Reputation In Domestic Market|
|Quality And Price:||Good Quality Guaranteed With Reasonable Price||Structure:||Divided Into Specific Part|
|Mechanical Strength:||High Mechanical Strength And Insulation||Install And Disassemble:||Easy To Install And Disassemble|
low voltage metal clad switchgear,
safety electrical switchgear
Up to AC690V High Breaking Capacity High Protection Grade GGD Indoor Low Voltage Switchgear Distribution Cabinet
Up to AC690V High Breaking Capacity High Protection Grade GGD Indoor Low Voltage Switchgear Distribution Cabinet is used for electric power users such as power plants, substations, factories and mines, as a distribution system with AC 50-60 Hz, rated working current to 3150A, as power, lighting and distribution equipment for power conversion, distribution and control. The product has good dynamic thermal stability, novel structure, reasonable, electrical scheme is practical, series of strong use high protection grade and so on. It can be used as a new product.
1. Divided into: receiving cabinet, busbar contact cabinet, feeder cabinet, motor control cabinet, reactive power compensation cabinet, lighting distribution cabinet.
2. The cabinet frame is assembled by partial welding of 8MF cold-formed steel, and there are installation holes arranged according to the modulus of E _ (20) mm and E _ (100) mm, respectively. In order to improve the versatility of product assembly.
3. NK type busbar clamped by thermoplastic molding of high flame-retardant PPO material is a block type binding structure with high mechanical strength and insulation.
4.1000mm and 1200mm wide cabinets, The front side adopts the symmetrical double-door structure of 600mm and the cabinet of 800mm width adopts the whole door structure, and the back of the cabinet adopts the symmetrical double-door structure of the cabinet structure which is not mounted against the wall.
5. The cabinet door is connected with the frame by galvanized rotary shaft hinge, which is easy to install and disassemble. Rubber inserts are arranged at the folding edge of the door.
6. The grounding knurled screw structure is used between the mounting parts in the cabinet and the frame to form a complete grounding protection circuit.
7. The top cover of the cabinet body can be removed when necessary, so as to facilitate the assembly and adjustment of the main master line.
|Maximum 24 hour average||+35℃|
|Minimum (according to minus 15 indoor classes)||-15℃|
|Daily average relative humidity||Less than 95%|
|Monthly average relative humidity||Less than 90%|
|Less than 90%||Less than 1000m|
|Earthquake intensity||Less than 8 degree|
|Height above sea level||Less than 2000m|
|Rated insulation voltage||V||660/1000|
|Rated main bus bar max. current||AQ||3150|
|Rated short time withstand current of main bus bar (1s)||KA||50/80|
|Rated short time peak withstand current of main bus bar||KA||105/176|
Contact Person: Sales Manager