Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Size:||Compact Size, Light Weight||Display:||LED Display|
|Reliability:||High Reliability||Stop Mode:||Soft Stop|
|Operation:||Simple Operation||Protection:||Perfect Protection|
3 phase soft starter,
scr soft starter
High Start Torque Asynchronous Electric Motor Built-in Protection Soft Starter
NK300 series all-digital AC motor soft starter is a new type of starting equipment which is designed and produced by using power electronics technology, micro-processing technology and current control theory. The product can effectively limit the starting current in the starting process of asynchronous motor, can be widely used in fan, water pump, transportation and compressor and other loads, is a Ideal replacement products of traditional starting equipment such as star/triangle conversion, auto-Coupling and Magnetic-Controlled starter.
Comparison of Start Mode
1. In terms of performance and quality, it has reached the level comparable to imported advanced brands
2. Upgrading of common domestic soft starters and the ideal alternative to imported products
3. The functions and performance indicators have been carefully designed and tested
4. Parameters are easy to set up and easy to debug
5. Intelligent motor soft starter, protection function
6. A variety of starting methods can be used to meet the starting requirements of various loads
7. Power frequency, phase sequence adaptive function
8. Built-in current transformer, no additional configuration required
9. 4-20mA analog current real time output function
10. Fault information storage function
11. Perfect motor protection function to maximize the safety of the use of the motor
12. All signals are optoelectronic isolation, which has strong anti-interference
|Terminal No.||Name of terminal||Description|
|R,S,T||Power Supply terminal||Connect to Power supply|
|L11,L12,L13||Bypass terminal||Connect to Bypass contactor|
|U,V,W||Motor terminal||Connect to motor|
|1||Bypass output||Bypass output|
|3||Time-delay output||Time-delay output|
|5||Failure output||Failure output|
|7||Instantaneous stop||Instantaneous stop|
|8||Stop||Stop disconnect to Public, then stop|
|9||Start-up||Start-up connect to Public, then start|
|11||Analog output -||4-20mA|
|12||Analog output +|
|Adaptive Motor||Squirrel-cage three-phase asynchronous motor|
|Starting times||It is recommended not to exceed 20 times per hour|
1) Operation panel control;
4) External control+ COM control ;
7) COM control ;
1) Current-limiting start;
4) Torque control +voltage ramp to start;
|Stop Mode||1) Soft stop;
2) Free stop;
1) Open loop protection for external instantaneous stop terminals;
2) Over-heat protection for soft starter;
4) Input open phase protection;
7) Starting over current protection;
10) Overvoltage protection for power voltage;
13) Auto restart or incorrect wiring protection;
|Cooling Pattern||Natural wind cooling|
|Place to be used||Indoor location with good ventilation free from corrosive gas and conductive dust.|
|Environment Condition||Below 2000M. Rise the rate power when the altitude is more than 2000M.
Ambient Temperature -25+45°C
Ambient Humidity 95%(20°C±5°C)
1.Dust: If too much dust, it will reduce the insulation level of the soft starter, even causes the soft starter does not work.
Brush the dust with clean and dry brush.
Remove dust with compressed air machine.
2. Condensation: If condensation, it will reduce the insulation level of soft starter, even causes the soft starter does not work.
(1) Blow it with a hair dryer or electric stove.
(2) Bring it to power distribution room for dehumidification.
3. Regularly check components' intact. Whether it can work properly.
4. Check soft starter' cooling channel, ensure they are not clogged by dirt and dust.
Before maintenance checking, it has to cut off all power in the line side of soft starter.
Shipemt and Packaging
Contact Person: Sales Manager