Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Protection:||Perfect Protection||Dv/dt:||High Dv/dt|
|Welding Technology:||Vacuum Nitrogen Shielded Welding Technology||Current Shock:||Low Current Shock|
|Control Mode:||Multi Control Mode||Alarm:||Customizable Protective Action Buzzer Alarm|
bridge rectifier module,
Three Phase SCR anti-parallel Vacuum Nitrogen Shielded Welding DC/AC 15--200Amp Solid State Relay For Power Control turn on or off the power being supplied to other devices, in a similar prevailing as a mechanical switch. However, instead of being switched by human interaction like a physical switch, SSRs are switched electronically. With SSRs, you can control highcurrent devices such as lights or appliances with low current signals, like a standard DCsignal from a Digital Output. Most SSRs will switch on with a voltage of 3V or higher.This makes them perfect for use with Phidget Interface Kits, or any device with a digital output. SSRs perform the same job as Mechanical Relays, but have the following advantages:
1. SSRs produce less electromagnetic interference than mechanical relays during operation. This is mostly due to the absence of a phenomenon called contact arcing only present in mechanical relays, where the physical contacts of the relay tend to spark internally while switching. The reduced interference can also be attributed to the fact that SSRs do not use electromagnets to switch.
2. The switch contacts of a mechanical relay will eventually wear down from arcing. An SSR will have a longer life because its internals are purely digital. Properly used, they will last for millions of cycles.
3. SSRs turn on and off faster than mechanical relays (≈1ms compared to ≈10ms).
4. SSRs are less susceptible to physical vibrations than mechanical relays.
5. Since the switch inside an SSR isn't a mechanical switch, it does not suffer from contact bounce and operatessilently.
1. Customizable phase-deficiency protection, thyristor fault detection, over-temperature alarm, over-temperature protection
2. Control mode: 3-32 VDC, 48 VDC, 12-32 VDC, 220-- 380 VAC
3. Rated load current 15-200A
4. Rated load voltage 50-480 VAC
5. SCR anti-parallel, high dv/dt
6. Vacuum nitrogen shielded welding technology
7. Zero-crossing conduction
8. Customizable protective action buzzer alarm
|Input Parameter||Control Voltage||V||3—32VDC 48VDC 12--32VDC 220/380VAC±20%|
|Output Parameter||Load Voltage||V||50—660VAC|
|Thyristor Parameter||Thyristor blocking voltage||V||1600|
|Broken leakage current||mA||≤100|
|Surge current||A||rated current*10|
|On-state voltage drop||V||≤1.8|
|Off-state voltage rise rate||V/us||≥1000|
|Opening time||us||1/2 Period|
|Turn-off time||us||1/2 Period|
|Other Parameter||Isolation voltage||V||≥2500|
Shipment and Packaging
Contact Person: Sales Manager