Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Communication:||Modbus RTU||Convenient:||Keypad Outgoing|
|Adaptive Power Frequency:||Power Frequency 50/60 Hz, Adaptive Function||Current Transformer:||Built-in Current Transformer|
|Control Algorithm:||Patent Control Algorithm||Display:||LED Display|
scr soft starter,
thyristor soft starter
AC220--660V 132KW Three Phase 50/60Hz Squirrel-Cage Asynchronous Electric Motor Torque Control Soft Starter
AC220--660V 132KW Three Phase 50/60Hz Squirrel-Cage Asynchronous Electric Motor Thyristor Soft Starter is a new type start-up equipment which integrates electronic techniques, computer techniques and modern control theory. It is the new generation product to replace the conventional star-delta starter, self-coupling voltage-drop starter and magnetic control voltage-drop starter.
1. Voltage control type and current limiting type
2. Digital and single chip control
3. Human-machine interface available
4. Space saving thanks to natural cooling with small housing design
5. Protection function: over voltage, over current, over load, over heat, short circuit, lower voltage, input or output phase failure, three phase imbalance, starting time over long protection etc.
6.Customization is available for specified application and requirement
Conditions Of Usage
|Adaptive Motor||Squirrel-cage three-phase asynchronous motor|
|Starting times||It is recommended not to exceed 20 times per hour|
1) Operation panel control;
4) External control+ COM control ;
7) COM control ;
1) Current-limiting start;
4) Torque control +voltage ramp to start;
|Stop Mode||1) Soft stop;
2) Free stop;
1) Open loop protection for external instantaneous stop terminals;
2) Over-heat protection for soft starter;
4) Input open phase protection;
7) Starting over current protection;
10) Overvoltage protection for power voltage;
13) Auto restart or incorrect wiring protection;
|Cooling Pattern||Natural wind cooling|
|Place to be used||Indoor location with good ventilation free from corrosive gas and conductive dust.|
|Environment Condition||Below 2000M. Rise the rate power when the altitude is more than 2000M.
Ambient Temperature -25+45°C
Ambient Humidity 95%(20°C±5°C)
1. Dust: If too much dust, it will reduce the insulation level of the soft starter, even causes the soft starter does not work.
Brush the dust with clean and dry brush.
Remove dust with compressed air machine.
2. Condensation: If condensation, it will reduce the insulation level of soft starter, even causes the soft starter does not work.
(1) Blow it with a hair dryer or electric stove.
(2) Bring it to power distribution room for dehumidification.
3. Regularly check components' intact. Whether it can work properly.
4. Check soft starter' cooling channel, ensure they are not clogged by dirt and dust.
Before maintenance checking, it has to cut off all power in the line side of soft starter.
Shipment and Packaging
Contact Person: Sales Manager