Payment & Shipping Terms:
|RC Absorption Circuit:||Built-in RC Absorption Circuit||Signal Isolation:||All Signal Photoelectric Isolation|
|ROHS:||Meet ROHS Requirements||Dimension:||Small Size, Light Weight|
|Display:||LED||Electromagnetic Interference:||Less Electromagnetic Interference|
thyristor diode module,
bridge rectifier module
SA3 Meet ROHS Requirements Three Phase LED Display Constant-current Photoelectric Isolation Control Solid State Relay
SA3 Meet ROHS Requirements Three Phase LED Display Constant-current Photoelectric Isolation Control Solid State Relay Widely Used in Electric furnace temperature, numerical control machine, infrared lamp tube adopts the latest international SSR design circuit and technology, built-in transient TVS protection and high I2T technology, effective protection of over-voltage and over-current, AC zero-crossing on and off, optoelectronic isolation, single-silicon anti-parallel enhanced output, High dv / DT and di / DT affordability, input constant-current control and LED display. The top international brand glass passivator with high standard welding technology, high performance stability, is the gold brand SSR excellent quality solid foundation. SSR in use recommended the use of appropriate radiators and semiconductor dedicated fast.
SSR turn on or off the power being supplied to other devices, in a similar prevailing as a mechanical switch. However, instead of being switched by human interaction like a physical switch, SSRs are switched electronically. With SSRs, you can control highcurrent devices such as lights or appliances with low current signals, like a standard DCsignal from a Digital Output. Most SSRs will switch on with a voltage of 3V or higher.This makes them perfect for use with Phidget Interface Kits, or any device with a digital output. SSRs perform the same job as Mechanical Relays, but have the following advantages:
1. SSRs produce less electromagnetic interference than mechanical relays during operation. This is mostly due to the absence of a phenomenon called contact arcing only present in mechanical relays, where the physical contacts of the relay tend to spark internally while switching. The reduced interference can also be attributed to the fact that SSRs do not use electromagnets to switch.
2. The switch contacts of a mechanical relay will eventually wear down from arcing. An SSR will have a longer life because its internals are purely digital. Properly used, they will last for millions of cycles.
3. SSRs turn on and off faster than mechanical relays (≈1ms compared to ≈10ms).
4. SSRs are less susceptible to physical vibrations than mechanical relays.
5. Since the switch inside an SSR isn't a mechanical switch, it does not suffer from contact bounce and operatessilently.
Shipment and Packaging
Contact Person: Sales Manager