Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Dimension:||Small Size, Light Weight||Electronic Component:||Import Industrial Grade|
|Dash Current:||Low Dash Current||Reliabilityand Stability:||High Reliability And Stability|
|Torque:||High Start Torque||Enviroment:||Resist Extreme Weather And Harsh Environment|
Single Phase AC220V 6--7P Motor Air Compressor Hot Pump Import Industrial Grade Electronic Component Soft Starter
Single Phase AC220V 6--7P Motor Air Compressor Hot Pump Import Industrial Grade Electronic Component Soft Starter provides an effective solution in reduction of start-up current, typically up to 70%, but stillprovidesfull startup torque for compressors and motors.
Across the line starting of air-conditioner compressor or induction motors is accompanied by inrush currents up to 7-8 times higher than running current, and starting torque up to 3 times higher than running torque. The increased unnecessary torque results in sudden mechanical stress on the machine which leads to increased wear and higher service costsand reduced service life.Moreover, the high inrush current and current peaks may stress the power supply system to increased mains and generator loads which may lead to voltage dips results in breaking down of other valuable equipment or system function .
RJ-ASSU220P3 is an embedded design air-conditioner (for single phase power system) soft start controller. It regulates the start-up voltage of the compressor/motor intelligently to effectively reduce the inrush and surge current while starting-up, thus consume much less power from the public utility network or on-site AC power supply system but still provides full startup torque for compressors and motors. effective limits the inrush current and so improves stabilityof the power supplyand reduces transient voltage dropsthat may affect or break down other loads. This will eliminate the need of over dimension of the power supply system which results in reduce capital expenditure investment in power supply capacity, charge meter, circuit breaker and power wireline capacity etc..and extend the service life of the motor or compressor effectively .
RJ-ASSU220P3 is a ompact size, light weight cost effective soft start controller with fire proofed housing and sealed byresin make it capable to resist extreme weather and survive in harsh environment (air-conditioner outdoor unit), this makes a cost effective solution with high reliability and stability .
Adapted Power: 6P--7P
Voltage Range: 187--266VAC
Current Range: 42A
Max Current: 50A/1min
Surge Current: 200A/20mS
Max Start Current: 130A/350mS
Start Time: 0.5--1.5S
1. Wiring terminal "L", "N" for the power supply, "on" to control the fire line.
2. Compressor C: refers to the supply of compressor working power terminal, also AC contactor output.
3. Compressor S: refers to the compressor is responsible for starting the winding terminal.
4. Compressor R: refers to the compressor after the completion of the start is responsible for continuing to run the winding terminal.
5. On signal by the air conditioning control circuit output responsible for whether to connect the compressor power relay (AC contactor) control signal power supply.
6. The starting capacitance is about 3 times of the operating capacitance, and the two ends of the capacitor must be connected in parallel with a 15K / 2W carbon film resistance for discharge. Starting capacitors are recommended for 6PU 7P machines using a 200U 240uF / 330VAC starting capacitor for the CD60 motor (American capacitance). The installation steps of the line of the soft start of the air conditioning system are as follows:
1.The AC contactor (control the compressor) leads the signal power supply of on to the KM-6 terminal.
2.The zero line of the cut off of the AC contactor is changed to the Con terminal;
3.Connect the N terminal to the zero line of the power supply.
4.Connect the increased starting capacitance (200K 240uF / 330VAC, CD60) with the drain resistance (15K ohmic / 2W, carbon film resistance).
5.Find the Crun capacitance of the start winding end of the air-conditioner compressor.
7.Connecting one end of "starting capacitor and discharge resistance" with Crun, that is to say, connecting to "start winding end S"; (note: the other end of the original Crun capacitor is connected to zero line); (7) connecting the other end of the parallel "starting capacitor and discharge resistance" to the start terminal; (8) changing the zero line of cutting off the compressor's "running winding R" to the COMP-R terminal; Finally, check again to confirm that the above line is connected correctly;
11.Fix the air conditioning soft start properly.
12.Change the connection to complete.
Shipment and Packaging
Contact Person: Sales Manager