Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Start Torque:||High Torque||Convenient:||Keypad Outgoing|
|Customization:||Customization Is Available||Current Transformer:||Built-in Current Transformer|
|Parameter Password:||With Parameter Password||Start Current:||Low Start Current|
single phase soft starter,
compressor soft starter,
soft start starter
Electric Bypass AC Motor Soft Starter Space Saving With Small Housing Design
NK series built-in bypass soft starter is a full digital product. Suitable for squirrel-cage asynchronous motors. Rated voltage from 200V--525V, Rated power from 0.75--37kW. The soft starter can control the motor to accelerate smoothly in the process of stopping, It also provides a comprehensive protection function for motors and itself.
1. Voltage control type and current limiting type
2. Digital and single chip control
3. Human-machine interface available
4. Space saving thanks to natural cooling with small housing design
5. Protection function: over voltage, over current, over load, over heat, short circuit, lower voltage, input or output phase failure, three phase imbalance, starting time over long protection etc.
6. Customization is available for specified application and requirement
Conditions Of Usage
|Adaptive Motor||Squirrel-cage three-phase asynchronous motor|
|Starting times||It is recommended not to exceed 20 times per hour|
1) Operation panel control;
4) External control+ COM control ;
7) COM control ;
1) Current-limiting start;
4) Torque control +voltage ramp to start;
|Stop Mode||1) Soft stop;
2) Free stop;
1) Open loop protection for external instantaneous stop terminals;
2) Over-heat protection for soft starter;
4) Input open phase protection;
7) Starting over current protection;
10) Overvoltage protection for power voltage;
13) Auto restart or incorrect wiring protection;
|Cooling Pattern||Natural wind cooling|
|Place to be used||Indoor location with good ventilation free from corrosive gas and conductive dust.|
|Environment Condition||Below 2000M. Rise the rate power when the altitude is more than 2000M.
Ambient Temperature -25+45°C
Ambient Humidity 95%(20°C±5°C)
1. Dust: If too much dust, it will reduce the insulation level of the soft starter, even causes the soft starter does not work.
Brush the dust with clean and dry brush.
Remove dust with compressed air machine.
2. Condensation: If condensation, it will reduce the insulation level of soft starter, even causes the soft starter does not work.
(1) Blow it with a hair dryer or electric stove.
(2) Bring it to power distribution room for dehumidification.
3. Regularly check components' intact. Whether it can work properly.
4. Check soft starter' cooling channel, ensure they are not clogged by dirt and dust.
Before maintenance checking, it has to cut off all power in the line side of soft starter.
Contact Person: Sales Manager