Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Standards:||GB / T14048.4-2000 And 14048.5-2001||The Input Signal Type:||Compatible With The TTL Logic Circuit|
|Certification:||EC CE\ ISO9000\3C Certification||On-resistance:||Very Low On-resistance|
|Electromagnetic Interference:||Less Electromagnetic Interference||Physical Vibrations:||Less Susceptible To Physical Vibrations|
thyristor diode module,
HHG1-0/032F-20 With ISO CECCC Certification Low On-resistance Series Single Phase Solid State Relay
HHG1-0/032F-20 With CECCC Certification Series Single Phase Solid State Relay are flame-retardant engineering plastic shell, high temperature epoxy resin filling, thread out end connection, with high structural strength, impact resistance, strong vibration resistance, Small input drive current can easily interface with computer terminals and various digital program-controlled circuits, widely used in petrochemical equipment, food machinery, packaging machinery, textile machinery, CNC machine tools, plastic machinery, fitness equipment, Entertainment facilities and other areas of automation control. Especially suitable for corrosion, damp, dustproof, explosion-proof and other harsh environment, and frequent switching occasions, is AC contactor replacement products.
SSR turn on or off the power being supplied to other devices, in a similar prevailing as a mechanical switch. However, instead of being switched by human interaction like a physical switch, SSRs are switched electronically. With SSRs, you can control highcurrent devices such as lights or appliances with low current signals, like a standard DCsignal from a Digital Output. Most SSRs will switch on with a voltage of 3V or higher.This makes them perfect for use with Phidget Interface Kits, or any device with a digital output. SSRs perform the same job as Mechanical Relays, but have the following advantages:
1. SSRs produce less electromagnetic interference than mechanical relays during operation. This is mostly due to the absence of a phenomenon called contact arcing only present in mechanical relays, where the physical contacts of the relay tend to spark internally while switching. The reduced interference can also be attributed to the fact that SSRs do not use electromagnets to switch.
2. The switch contacts of a mechanical relay will eventually wear down from arcing. An SSR will have a longer life because its internals are purely digital. Properly used, they will last for millions of cycles.
3. SSRs turn on and off faster than mechanical relays (≈1ms compared to ≈10ms).
4. SSRs are less susceptible to physical vibrations than mechanical relays.
5. Since the switch inside an SSR isn't a mechanical switch, it does not suffer from contact bounce and operatessilently.
1. Control voltage: 5-32 VDC
2 Control current: 6-25mA
3. Load voltage: 12-250 VDC
4. Load current: 10A, 15A, 20A, 25A, 30A, 40A
5. On state voltage drop: ≤ 1.2 VDC
6. On / off time: ≤ 5ms
7. Broken leakage current: ≤ 5mA
8. Ambient temperature: 30 ~ 80 ℃.
9. Shape size: 57.2L × 43.5W × 29H
10. Installation form: Bolt installation
11. Clear: Above load 10A heat sink must be installed
1. The products are manufactured in accordance with the GB / T14048.4-2000 and 14048.5-2001 national standards.
2. Using bipolar triode, power metal oxide field effect transistor (MOSFET) output, conduction voltage reduction, fast switching speed, strong anti-interference.
3. The input signal is compatible with the TTL logic circuit.
4. The transformer isolation between the input loop and the output circuit, the isolation voltage between the input and output end and the bottom plate 2500V.
5. The product volume is small, the shock proof, the moisture proof, the explosion proof, the corrosion proof and so on.
6. The thread leads the terminal connection, has the structure strength high, the shock resistance, the vibration resistance is strong;
7. 100% load current aging test, passed the EC CE certification, the international ISO9000 certification, the domestic 3C authentication.
1. When the load current is higher than 10A, a radiator must be used or installed on a metal base with a corresponding heat dissipation effect, And it is necessary to apply heat conduction silicone grease 60A or more between the bottom plate of the solid relay and the mounting surface of the radiator with a fan strong cooling or water cooling.
2 For use in inductive load, High transient voltages and surge currents are applied to the output end of the product, which may lead to misdirection or damage of solid state relays, usually requiring access to components with specific clamp voltages at the output to protect, Such as varistor (MOV). Varistors are recommended to use 1.6-1.9 times the rated voltage to control a smaller load current load close to the minimum load current.,
3.Parallel a virtual load resistor on the load. In order to reduce the output leakage current to produce a higher residual voltage on the load.
4. In order to avoid the temperature rise of the solid state relay exceeding the allowable value, the heat dissipation effect and the installation position should be considered in the design and application of the relay. When two or more solid relays are installed side by side, there should be an appropriate spacing.
5. The output terminals of multiple solid state relays shall not be used in parallel to try to increase the output current. But the output can be used in series so as to be suitable for higher working voltage.
6. When one control power supply is used to drive multiple solid-state followings, the input can be used in series or in parallel.
7. Please be careful with this product for capacitive loads. Please select our HHG 1 C series capacitive load special solid state relay.
Shipment and Packaging
Contact Person: Sales Manager